Youth Farm Internships
Call for High School Students - This is Your Moment!
Cultivating Connections is now accepting applications for its Youth Farm Internship program. This PAID internship will teach you to:
* Be a Change-Leader!
* Be part of a team focused on food, farming, and community resilience
* Learn how to grow organic vegetables
* Learn Community Building skills
* Make salads for senior citizens in our community
* Be a counselor/buddy for kids with autism at Special Abilities Camp
* Design and plant a demonstration garden to highlight important aspects of organic gardening and farming such as companion planting, pollinator plants and beneficial insects, trap crops, and composting
* Learn about herbs, herbalism, and natural remedies
* Grow, harvest, and make weekly boxes of produce for families in our community.
No previous job experience is necessary.
14-17 year-old students invited to apply.
10-12 hours/week in spring and fall, 19 hours per week in summer.
Click here to download/print an application or call MacKenzie at 406-239-9859 for more information.
New photos posted 8/24/17
Thanks for an amazing summer season Interns!! We look forward to having some of you back for the fall harvest. Good luck to those who are off to college!!